Saturday, 10 December 2011
I've often stumbled across Pinterest and also wanted to join it but there are so many things to join online so I held back! Anyway, our lovely team member Thea from fibrous is sharing us her tips and tutorials for using Pinterest! Read it all here!
Sunday, 4 December 2011
GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED!
This is the first ever British Sellers on Etsy Team Giveaway with the opportunity to win up to £50/$78 worth of goods! ...Whether it's for yourself or to give as a gift!
The winner can choose to claim from 5 of the 11 shops indicated below and the Giveaway is open Internationally!!
TO ENTER (mandatory):
#1 Tell us what you want for Christmas, it's as easy as that!
FOR ADDITIONAL ENTRIES (optional):
#2 Follow us on Twitter. - @BritishEtsyTeam
#3 Blog about our Giveaway. (Please provide a link!)
#4 Tweet about our Giveaway.
#5 Like our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Britishsellersonetsy
#6 Browse the Etsy shops below and tell us which 5 shops you would want to claim from if you won!
Each thing you do is equivalent to one entry, so there is a maximum of 6 entries! If you do all 6, please leave 6 seperate blog comments to indicate this - even if you are already following us etc!
The Giveaway ends on Saturday 10th December at 4pm UK time. Winner will be randomly picked and announced on Sunday 11th, and will have one week to respond so please ensure that there is a way for us to contact you by - Facebook, Email, Twitter etc... Good Luck!
*'Excluding Shipping' indicates that the full shipping cost is to be paid regardless of the product cost. For example, if you have £10 to spend in a shop but the item you want is £8, with a £2 postage cost...you will still need to pay the £2.
**'Free Shipping' indicates that the winner can spend the full £10 cost on products in a shop with no additional cost to pay.
Sunday, 27 November 2011
Saturday, 26 November 2011
A few months ago, a new shop called 'Things British' opened in London's Carnaby Street and several of our members were invited to sell there! Here is a compilation of some of our shelves in the shop! Be sure to pop by if you are ever in London, you will find an abundance of things to buy, especially for the run up to Christmas!!
Posted by Clara V at 10:31
Lucy from FluffyDuck curated a beautiful Christmas treasury which made it onto the front page of Etsy!
Wednesday, 23 November 2011
Welcome to the British Sellers on Etsy Treasury Challenge!
To take part, simply create an Etsy treasury around the Inspiration Item. If you win the challenge, the next inspiration item will be something of your choice from your own Etsy shop.
1. We'll run this challenge until 3rd December. The winner will choose a new item from their shop and we will start again.
2. Include a link to this blog post in your Treasury description (or in the first comment) and the description "This is an British Sellers on Etsy Challenge entry! Anyone can play!
3. Include this week's Inspiration Item anywhere in the first 2 rows of your treasury.
4. Do not include any of your own items or more than one from the same shop.
5. In addition to the Inspiration item, you must contain at least 3 items from British Sellers or members of this team.
6. While the challenge lasts, be sure to change out any items that disappear from your Treasury. Do NOT replace the Inspiration Item if it sells.
7. Use team tags 'BETchallenge4' and 'British etsy team'
1. Follow this blog!
2. Leave a link to your treasury in the comments of this blog post. Highly recommended! This helps others find your treasury more easily.
3. Members - You can post your treasuries in this week's entry thread, on our team forums. And DON'T forget to tag your items "British etsy team" to make it easier for participants to find you!
4. Message the shops featured in your Treasury, letting them know about the Treasury and the challenge!
5. Promote your treasury and the challenge! Tweet, Facebook, and share with friends. Please also share your treasury on the British Sellers on Etsy Team Facebook page!
6. Support other participants! Click, comment, and share other British Sellers on Etsy Team challenge treasuries.
If you have an Etsy account, but not a shop, you can still participate and win! If the winner doesn't have a shop, they'll be asked to select their favorite treasury from the "Honourable Mentions" list, to be next week's Inspiration Shop.
The Treasury Challenge#3 is now closed with the winning treasury being:
...with honourable mentions to SallyFaye for 'Make it handmade this Christmas' and Abigail Pine for 'A Wise Old Owl Sat In An Oak'.
Thank you all for you beautiful entries and I hope you have all enjoyed participating!
Monday, 21 November 2011
Saturday, 12 November 2011
Happy Birthday to our Team Members born in November!!