Saturday, 12 February 2011

Fashion Week.

To celebrate the start of the Autumn/Winter 2011 fashion collections in all the major fashion hubs, we have picked out some great UK Fashion finds on Etsy!
The Original Snood in Grey by louisedungate

her armour - 8x10 fine art print by AmelieAPoulain

Butterfly Dreams Postcard by Lottie Frank

Rapunzel, handmade bag in natural fibres by red2white

pot of gold... matt gold cube necklace by laurabailliedesigns

soft salmon pink jumper dress by ileaiye

Mackenzie Gold Ring with Black Diamonds for stacking by machajewelry

Body Armor style, Black leather Corset by ZahirasBoudoir

4 comments:

red2white said...

Thanks a lot for featuring my wild bag. So many interesting pieces here, this is my first ancounter with the blog, thank you for letting me know.

nuvonova said...

Your bag is amazing, I SO want it!

cheeky curves said...

some really great pieces

Laura said...

Thanks so much for including my necklace. I love this selection, especially Lottie Franks work :)