Monday, 21 February 2011

Treasury Pick of the Week

This weeks treasury pick is ARCTIC CHILL by Alison Moore Designs

There were no takers on this weeks treasury challenge so this week I went through the treasuries recently posted and this one really caught my eye. I loved the theme the products chosen and the way they were blended together to create a visually stunning treasury.

The theme for this weeks treasury challenge is 'Spring means to me...."
Your treasury could be featured here, complete your treasury for this weeks theme and post it in the thread below:
http://www.etsy.com/teams/6966/british-sellers-on-etsy/discuss/6778254/page/3/

2 comments:

AMIdesigns said...

Gorgeous treasury :)

AlisonMooreDesigns said...

Ooooh! Thanks for posting my first treasury that was on the front page! :D