Saturday, 5 February 2011

Valentines Day Finds.

Welcome to the first 'Trend' entry, where we will be showcasing some of our favourite UK finds according to the current happenings!
Love Pants Fine Art Print by lindaboucher

Pink Cut Out I Love You More Than Tea Card by Storeyshop

Indulgent handmade coffee soap with orange essential oil by BarSoap

The Valentine Disco - Original mixed media whimsical valentines painting on canvas board by thesecrethermit

Tenderness Earrings. Swarovski Amethyst Hearts by rachellucie

Sew Lovely - Blue and Red Hand Sewn Button Pendant by twinklyspangle

4 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

What an honour to be in your first 'trend' entry, thank you very much :)
I am looking forward to seeing more lovely blog posts from us Brits.

Micki x

linda boucher said...

Thank you SO much for making my pants famous!

I love everything you've featured... and I'm excited to be amongst such beautiful pieces.

Linda x

Viv Smith said...

Lovely Picks! Love the cute necklace at the end from Sew lovely, Viv :)

Rhianne said...

I love storyshops cards, great finds :)