Welcome to the British Sellers on Etsy Treasury Challenge!
To take part, simply create an Etsy treasury around the Inspiration Item. If you win the challenge, the next inspiration item will be something of your choice from your own Etsy shop.
1. We'll run this challenge until Friday- the 28th. The winner will choose a new item from their shop and we will start again on the following Monday.
2. Include a link to this blog post in your Treasury description (or in the first comment) and the description "This is an British Sellers on Etsy Challenge entry! Anyone can play!
3. Include this week's Inspiration Item anywhere in the first 2 rows of your treasury.
4. Do not include any of your own items or more than one from the same shop.
5. In addition to the Inspiration item, you must contain at least 3 items from British Sellers or members of this team.
6. While the challenge lasts, be sure to change out any items that disappear from your Treasury. Do NOT replace the Inspiration Item if it sells.
7. Use team tags 'BETchallenge1' and 'Britishetsyteam'
1. Follow this blog!
2. Leave a link to your treasury in the comments of this blog post. Highly recommended! This helps others find your treasury more easily.
3. Members - You can post your treasuries in this week's entry thread, on our team forums. And DON'T forget to tag your items "Britishetsyteam" to make it easier for participants to find you!
4. Message the shops featured in your Treasury, letting them know about the Treasury and the challenge!
5. Promote your treasury and the challenge! Tweet, Facebook, and share with friends. Please also share your treasury on the British Sellers on Etsy Team Facebook page!
6. Use themes from Etsy's October Merchandising Desk, to increase your chances of getting a Front Page Treasury!
7. Support other participants! Click, comment, and share other British Sellers on Etsy Team challenge treasuries.
If you have an Etsy account, but not a shop, you can still participate and win! If the winner doesn't have a shop, they'll be asked to select their favorite treasury from the "Honourable Mentions" list, to be next week's Inspiration Shop.